In-line Drippers These drip emitters that are an integral part of the dripping laterals, and are creating a smooth and bump less ducts, allowing Quick and easy deployment and collection of the Driplines.
The distance between emitters can be varied to meet the irrigation demands of different crops, so that it can save water and increase output to the largest extent.
Special labyrinth type design on emitter makes users control dripping quantity through water supply pressure according to actual water quantity needed by the crop, and make dripping volume even for each emitters on a fixed length.
We manufacture cylindrical Inline Drippers 16mm & 20mm required for in-line drip irrigation laterals.
We manufacture Flat Inline Drippers 16mm required for in-line drip irrigation laterals.
The In-line Drippers is built with a large filter along the cross section of the drip emitter to ensure that moving particles on the bottom of the drip line do not enter the labyrinth water path, ensuring trouble free operation and long life.
Driplines are factory fabricated with intervals and flow-rates according to specific project needs.
All the Drip Irrigation components manufactured by MAIS are from virgin materials to with stand UV radiation. The system is designed by a team of experts who are well qualified & experienced in this field and gives a complete solution to farmers in water management. Design parameters are strictly followed to ensure smooth functioning of the system & uniform discharge. It is a tailor – made system designed for a particular crop & field.
ADVANTAGES OF DRIP IRRIGATION:
- Better ability to manage irrigation and minimize nitrate leaching.
- Used above ground or under mulch for a variety of applications such as containers and narrow plantings.
- Two outlets per drip emitter ensure less chance of clogging.
- Improved distribution uniformity, high water use efficiency, increased crop uniformity and higher yields.
- Leveling off the Field not necessary.
- Ability to Irrigate Irregular shaped fields.
- Allows safe use of recycled water.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays less important role in frequency of irrigation.
- Minimized soil erosion.
- Highly uniform distribution of water.
- Lower labor cost.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized Irrigation, Reducing energy costs.
- Foliage remains dry thus reducing the risk of disease.
- Available in Different Dripper Spacing.
- Available in different wall thickness.
- Available in different discharge.
- Flexible tubing for easy installation & low maintains.
- Large labyrinth water passage and turbulent flow help reduce clogging.
- Inlet filter helps prevent particles from entering the drip emitter labyrinth path.
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscape applications.
- Lower evaporation losses due to reduced soil surface wetting.